Friday, January 25, 2013

Stranded in The Projects!


My last blog post was not finished. Oh how the night was young and what a night it was. I came home got in the shower and was finishing up my blog when my old friend called. I needed to smoke so I said he could come over. I thought maybe he could save me, but oh how I was wrong. Turns out he came empty handed and needed me.  He is lucky I didn’t kick him out.  What do I look like “cuddling” or having sex when I am sick to my stomach from starving?  I tried everything in my power to come up with some money and it did not work. Luckily after calling at least 15 people one person gave a fuck enough to cook me some food. I feed everyone anytime I cook. What about me? That’s why I cannot keep waiting on a man to save me. I can get more done as a woman. I literally asked 5 guys to save me and it did not happen. Only GOD can save me. So anyway, my gay guy friend ended up saving me. He came over and the other guy had the nerve to ask him for some Newport’s. WHAT! You should a came with cigarettes and anything else I needed. I told him “oh squares are a hot commodity here they cost.” Weird as hell. I made sure I let him sleep in my bed while I sleep on the couch. I do not want anyone touching me when I am starving. I know it sounds mean but that’s how it is. I am trying to stay focused. Today I started making a beat and had a great idea for a magazine. I have so many talents and ideas. I shall put all my energy into my dreams and make them a reality. Nothing will stop me. Couldn’t even go to sleep until 7 am due to my pounding headache. Oh yeah couldn’t get to go out to the party I wanted to go too. I have no cute outfit. I look stressed. I should really figure out a game plan but I keep running into roadblocks. It will be okay though. I am blessed to wake up everyday. I am about to take a shower and go to sleep. “What a Friday Night!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment