Monday, January 28, 2013

What a Day!


From now on the only one I will tell my business to is my blog. When I tell my “so called friends” they run their mouth. Even if they do not know the truth they assume and run their mouth. They do not know about me but they are so concerned with my personal life. People think that because they have money they are perfect. Half of these “people with money” sold their soul in order to get it. The only thing half of these women are good for is lying on their back. These men are only good for sex and/or money. Half of them can’t even have sex well. I was lost the other day, depending on a man to save me. All I need is God.
            It has been a long day but I got threw it. I tried my hardest and made a way to eat and survive another day. I will have some money when I wake up. I should have money now due to the fact that I had sex last night. What a huge mistake! Oh well at least it only lasted a minute. He got what he wanted and I should have what I want now. But oh nooo he always got something wrong! Now he says he has bronchitis.  I l believe him and hopes he get better. I can’t keep dealing with he stress of his recklessness. He was drunk and there was an ice storm and he drove around in it. He works all day he don’t have time and either do I. He is cut off. He really was selling me dreams of him taking care of me. He can’t even take care of himself. My eyes are burning from an allergic reaction to his two dogs. I am soooo done with it. I shouldn’t have to have sex or kiss a mans ass in order to survive. I am better than that. Lesson Learned. I will do it myself and help anyone that has ever helped me.
            I’m super high and tired. I cannot even keep my eyes open to write. So with that being said I will have more for you tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment